Pokeballers is Officially Down

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dropsy, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Dropsy

Dropsy Admin Staff Member Admin

Making a front page post in regards to those who may not know yet, with the messages and posts on the forums constantly asking about "Why can I not get on the server?", or "Is there a new IP? Do I need to update?"

PokeBallers has finally come to an end and the server is closed.

We thank you all who have stuck around to the very end of the best pixelmon server there ever was :p
    The community is as strong as ever, and hopefully we'll still see each other around and be able to play together! We love you guys <3

P.S. If you're wondering why the server went down, click here.
    See you next time!

2. Tailzkip

Tailzkip Assistant Staff Member Assistant

@DroptheDropsy
    .....what someone had to say it one Blades behalf xD

3. GlitchPKMN

GlitchPKMN Active Member

Well at least we still have these forums to complain...

Just kidding.

4. werty81180

werty81180 Helper Staff Member Helper

Server is up for some reason xD

5. Imige

Imige New Member

Roses are red We are all sad Because our favourite server is now dead.

Press F to pay respects

Now seriously this server has been a big part of my live since it was in its alpha state I have forever loved this place and will continue to cherish the memories of the good old pkb days, may the staff find new and better things in life than this and I wish everyone that was a part of this community the absolute best

GreenEclips likes this.
  6. UltraTrainer123

UltraTrainer123 Gym Leader Staff Member Gym Leader

I read the Real Talk but will any1 let us know if and when the new server will be up?

7. AjsRulesMC

AjsRulesMC Active Member

Lowkey made me tear up because I played on this server for so long, and you know I still haven't got a response to my gym leader app ;''(

8. Ishrion

Ishrion Helper Staff Member Helper

Yo u should join the server I'm on Ajs

9. AjsRulesMC

AjsRulesMC Active Member

whats the ip

10. Arnoo

Arnoo Member

Survival was the greatest server out of all of them dont @

ABSplayz likes this.
  11. HippieBanana

HippieBanana Well-Known Member

12. Cordus

Cordus Jr Admin Staff Member Jr Admin

I really miss Pokeballers, wish there was a way to get it back up and running.

GreenEclips likes this.
  13. jesvin

jesvin New Member

Reveal RX Here are two on the easiest things to spot regarding ingredient list on your handmade jewelry package. If you find either ingredient used in an anti aging skin care system product line, you already know not to invest any for a longer time and certainly not any of the money.http://nuvieskincareserum.com/reveal-rx/

14. sherfinrickt

sherfinrickt New Member

Booty Firm clog your current pores and stop your Booty Pop reviews from penetrating profoundly. A natural scrub such with the mixture of brown sugar and lemon juice can be taken. Scrub it on facial area lightly. Lemon juice can even illuminate skin tone to try to make it look more vibrant.http://elliskinantiaging.com/booty-firm/

15. rimen

rimen New Member

Rhea Skincare Cream First, make use of of of Mineral Oil. An element that is widely deployed in many of today's solutions. If mineral oil isn't listed than look for enhancing names it really is by like: liquid paraffin, paraffin wax, and petrolatum on the item label. Will be one main reason it is commonly used so much, and which usually is because it's cheap!http://elliskinantiaging.com/rhea-skincare-cream/

16. kiren

kiren New Member

V'Radiance You might purchase a healthy product to get mostly regular. Since water is organic, they're technically not lying you. However, you are not receiving a very good product. Purchase products with actual helpful ingredients. Are able to get water at home.http://skincaresfreetrial.com/v-radiance/

17. GreenEclips

GreenEclips Member

This makes me sad to see this go,But i moved on to bigger and better things. This server held a big part in my 14 year old life I played Kanto when it came out to Public heck i bought Silver or Bronze can't remember When i got on Kanto For the first time i was AMAZED to see what you guys done to it i mean it was amazing when i heard Jhoto was being released i instantly bought Bronze rank to be beta testing for the server.... Now i wish i never left Pokeballers and stayed on it untill the day of the server death. R.I.P Pokeballers 2013-2017 ;( Almost teared Up when hearing this i always told my friened Lets get on Pokeballers, but we can't Cuz the server is Dead :(:(:(:(:(:(:( may these lovely Memories and Friends i made on the server be cherished. I remember when i was in a youtube vidoe of someone for trading him a shiny golbat These where only some of my favorite memorieson that server ;(.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  18. jortenleks

jortenleks New Member

Aqua Refine Anti Cellulite creams : There are various such creams available in the markets as well as around the web. The best are the acai based creams as may possibly natural and don't have any side ultimate results. These help you get rid of this problem within three to four weeks.http://lumalifteye.com/aqua-refine/

19. jonysin

jonysin New Member

SLX Muscle This forces you to be feel insecure about your own body likened. Today's world gives man no little a person to exercise no less than. If you expect to lose your belly forever get started sculpting your perfect body, a person need to start doing buying exercises.http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/slx-muscle/

20. sherfinnent

sherfinnent New Member